Engine fires, then dies

Bomber

Basics

ECU: Wire-in Fury
Engine: Ford ZVH Turbo (2.1L)
Ignition: Direct spark with RX8 Coils
Injectors: Bosch 0 280 158 040 - EV14 1000cc 95lb
Fuel pressure with Engine off and 044 running: 3.5bar
Trigger setup: Ford Cosworth RS500 (4 lug Crank / 2 lug phase)
EThrottle: Audi 1.8T Throttle Body
Knock: Bosch 0 261 231 006

Whats happening?

Engine catches - no trigger errors, throttle kicks in for cold start - revs goto about 1200rpm for 1-2 seconds and then engine just dies. I was looking at fuel pressure - but it all looks ok. Idle Ignition control table?

Is there anything really stupidly obvious I've got wrong here? Map and log attached - in the log only the last 5 seconds are a help. I couldn't figure out how to trim it up so posted the whole thing. 

Full disclaimer - I'm a complete moron when it comes to this, so please treat me like one. Map was supplied by company who completed the loom, but I have since added a bunch of DI and additional Analog sensors. Hope this is ok to post the map - if not, let me know and i'll pull it - I don't want to tread on any toes.

Cheers! :D

MK1FIESTA.pclr 29-04-21 log2.llg

Yeah Im gonna say probably a lack of fuel too.  The fuel table shape looks a bit flat for a TP based map, but just bumping up the fuel master as Vaughan suggests will probably allow it to run.  

I would also turn off the 4D fuel table that adds fuel based on battery voltage, not sure what that was for but it will possibly make tuning difficult. 

Fires and runs! Many thanks!

Although I now have another issue - engine continues to run when ignition is off, i'll start a new thread for that.

Talk about going from one extreme to the other. Yikes.