Boost question

maximus11x

To adjust the boost, you must use a mac-type boost control sensor or the one sold by link and you can control it with the link

In this way you can calculate by duty cycle the amount of impulse you are going to have.

For example, right now I have a spring in my 0.2bar wastegate but I am reaching the limit of my target at 0.72bar playing with the solenoid. If the spring is too weak, it will not be able to reach the pressure you want

On the other hand, in limits you can adjust the map limit so as not to have any scares

On 4/29/2021 at 1:31 PM, cruz177 said:

To adjust the boost, you must use a mac-type boost control sensor or the one sold by link and you can control it with the link

In this way you can calculate by duty cycle the amount of impulse you are going to have.

For example, right now I have a spring in my 0.2bar wastegate but I am reaching the limit of my target at 0.72bar playing with the solenoid. If the spring is too weak, it will not be able to reach the pressure you want

On the other hand, in limits you can adjust the map limit so as not to have any scares

Yes I am using the mac sensor/solenoid. But It doesn't allow me to make max boost the turbo is capable of and I am also using the max spring available for the waste gate.

Turbo is a Garrett GTX2867R Gen 2, internally waste gated with a 2 bar actuator, on a twin cylinder suzuki 1100 snowmobile engine 4 stroke. I am using a MAC solenoid for boost control and this is pretty much set at 100% at 1.6 seconds

• 2 weeks later...