Changing the font size of AIM and displaying the neutral position "N

azmak

While I was touching RS3, the font size of the speed became smaller.
Even though I didn't change the font size.
The font size was 18 before and is still 18 now.

Also, is it possible to get the "N" to display when the gear position is neutral?
I have incorporated a neutral/park signal into the digital input of LINK.

dyQmbXj.jpeg

8mz3kYX.jpeg

io5BDyW.jpeg

I would say the font size thing is a bug as I can create the same problem in RS3 when testing.  Either you can report to Aim or I can.  

As for the neutral, that will only work if using an analog gear position sensor, if using RPM/Speed it will show gear 0 when it cant be calculated.  

I could possibly make it work with a custom CAN stream set up in the dash if you attach your dash config.

That is part of the problem, once you change that font size to anything else, the max value it will take is 18, so you cant set it any bigger.

@azmakI have done a short video and reported to my contact at AiM, I will let you know what they come back with.

Thanks for the information.

I could not set the font size to more than 18.
I tried reducing the size of Km/h, but still could only set the number size to a maximum of 18.

Please let me know if you have any new information.
Thank you all.

Yes I get the same problem and have discussed with Aim.  They will fix it but I dont know how long that will take.  The only workaround they could suggest at this time is add a new display page of the same design and it will inheret the default font sizes.