ISC stepper motor setup

CMSport

Hey guys this might be a total noob question as I can't seem to find anyone else asking it but I'm having some trouble setting up a Toyota/Daihatsu idle stepper motor on a Monsoon G4+

I have it setup on aux 6 and have tried a wide range of frequencies and gain settings with absolutely no change at all in response. It will start up fine and idle at 1800 to 2000rpm but won't come down once warm. I've tried using closed and open loop with no success. Can someone please suggest what to look at in my settings? pclr and log file attached

Any help much appreciated! 

Tim

G4+ Monsoon K3VET Modelled.pclr 2nd idle control to aux 6 no control but high.llg

ok so an addition to this that I probably should have stated earlier is that I had first assumed that the idle valve is a solenoid (as it has a 3 pin connector) so I initially wired it to aux 2 and it idled very low (image of log as log file is too big to upload) and nothing that I could do brought it up. Given that there is a marked difference in idle response between the two setups I think this proves that both the wiring and valve are both OK.. ? 

low idle log.JPG

have tested this as you suggested and can loudly hear the solenoid clicking so definitely not the wiring. I plugged the factory ECU back in (running a patch harness so easy to swap between) and idle controls perfectly normal on that ECU then back on the link I get the same [lack of] response. 
I can only think that there's something strange in my settings. I had a look at a few other base maps and noticed that the only major difference is the max clamp setting - mine is set at 2% whereas some others are as much as 150%... does this strike you as something wrong? I will have to wait until morning to try again but would be grateful if you can give me a pointer on this one so I can sleep easy haha 

cheers

Tim

idle max clamp.JPG

ahh ok hadn't stumbled across that one, thanks. The OEM wiring just shows +ve from the same circuit as injector and coil feed, -ve to block and control wire from ECU so I've connected it up the same way. 

Anyway, this morning I changed the max clamp to 90 and now idle control works like a dream 

Well one of your diagrams is wrong then.  There are two types of "3 terminal" solenoids.  The type with a seperate open/close coil as the test procedure above shows (a 12V pin and two "signal" pins), or a type with a solidstate driver onboard which is as you describe in your OEM wiring which has +12V, Gnd & a single PWM signal.