g4+ tech edge wideband?

scoobra

hi. im coming from a differend brand standalone ecu and i am relatively new to link.

i have a subaru pnp g4+ and i am trying to get wideband information to ecu directly.

everything works and car idles just would make things a lot easyer to get the wideband info to the software.

i have a tech edge wideband

https://www.wbo2.com/2j/default.htm

i have the the ground grounded to sensor ground and signal wire on AN Volt 4 (B17)

what should i choose from the input list and how should i set it up properly, also what gauge should i choose from the new view list to get a proper afr wideband gauge?

thank you

• 1 month later...

The calibration that Confused quoted should be correct.  You could try temporarily switching the analog input function to "Voltage 0-5V" then compare the voltage that the ecu is receiving to the chart that Techedge show.  If the voltage is wrong then it could be a wiring issue or the device could be programed to some non-default value.  You can reprogram the analog output but you need a serial adapter to connect to them.  Do you have WBlin- connected to sensor ground?

Edit: to give you a couple of reference points; with the sensor hanging in free air the ecu should see 5.0V, with the sensor wrapped in a piece of rag soaked in brakekleen or similar it should see near 0V.   

vfXHP2l.png