Suzuki Swift 2008 Dashboard can setting

BHPerformance

Hi I have a swift 2008 could anyone help getting the clocks to work for rev counter and water temp willing to pay its running a monsoon ecu. Car acme in with a locked map file clocks all worked fine but i cant pull the can setting off the original map file

have original map file if that helps but its locked out 

Attach the locked file and depending on how complicated it is I may be able to reverse engineer some of the CAN by running it in an ecu on the bench at known RPM etc.

Attach your current tune also.

No promises as it will depend on how much data there is. 

10 minutes ago, Adamw said:

Attach the locked file and depending on how complicated it is I may be able to reverse engineer some of the CAN by running it in an ecu on the bench at known RPM etc.

Attach your current tune also.

No promises as it will depend on how much data there is. 

Many thanks Adam hopefully this will work cause not sure what else can be done with it. swift partbox is the locked file 

swift partbox (1).pclr new swift bhp file.pclr

There is not much being sent out of the ecu that I can see.  Just RPM, ECT, CE light and speed.  So those should work in the file below.

I found all 4 wheel speeds are received from the chassis by fuzzing the bus so I have added those.  There may be other stuff like AC request but not much I can do to test those.

new swift bhp file with basic CAN.pclr

On 7/1/2021 at 2:31 AM, Adamw said:

There is not much being sent out of the ecu that I can see.  Just RPM, ECT, CE light and speed.  So those should work in the file below.

I found all 4 wheel speeds are received from the chassis by fuzzing the bus so I have added those.  There may be other stuff like AC request but not much I can do to test those.

new swift bhp file with basic CAN.pclr 132.85 kB · 3 downloads

Many thanks Adam this has worked extremely appreciated. How much do i owe you for doing this ?