M52 EGS issue model GS8.70

Smohsin

The transmission is in limp mode

i have wired according to the pinout link has mentioned in its wiring m52 has can low wire on pin 85 and can high on pin 86 which is i left blank because I couldn’t find where to connect these 2 wires may be this is why the transmission is in limp mode 

i drove the car and i saw the speedo is in working

• Smohsin changed the title to M52 EGS issue model GS8.70
8 hours ago, Smohsin said:

The transmission is in limp mode

i have wired according to the pinout link has mentioned in its wiring m52 has can low wire on pin 85 and can high on pin 86 which is i left blank because I couldn’t find where to connect these 2 wires may be this is why the transmission is in limp mode 

i drove the car and i saw the speedo is in working

@Adamw anything ??

Just now, Adamw said:

No sorry, I have no info at all for the M53 cars.  The M50 didnt have any CAN bus at all, Im not sure if that is relevant or not.

There may be some thing to do with these 2 can bus wires i tried searching alot but didn’t get anything on the internet mine is m52 not m53 

i am stuck at this point 

Yeah that was a typo.  

This is exactly why I said at the very start it is not a supported application and you need to get someone involved that is intimately familiar with these models.  You hadnt even mentioned it was auto trans at that point which makes it even less likely to be compatible.  

If your trans requires CAN signals then you will need someone to reverse engineer those signals to see if they can be duplicated by the Link.  Or you could possibly run the factory ecu in parallel.