R53 Adding Omni Map Tmap

Akumazeto

Hi guys. I am wanting to change over my stock tmap sensor to a omni 3 bar map sensor.  My concern is my current map is setup to go to 20 psi and I am wanting to change that to 24psi. But I dont know how to go about that and dont want to mess up the current setup for fuel and ign. Can I change the final entry to 24 instead of 20? Can the map go beyond the 20 axis points it currently has? 

I attached the tune file. Basically on e85 and petrol the max psi is scaled to 20 psi. I want to change that to be 24-25 psi. Can I Add another line or is the table maxed out the way it is? If that is the case can I change the 20psi line to 24 psi and have it scale from the line above? Sorry if this doesn't make much sense lol. 

6 hours ago, Adamw said:

Can you attach your fuel table.  Right click on it and choose import/export>export to file.

I can but I think I attached the entire tune below. I hope what I was asking makes sense. Basically the tables fuel and ign for petrol and e85 max out at 20 psi. I want them to go to 24 or 25 but I didn’t want to ruin what’s there now. So I didn’t know if the tables

could be expanded or if they were maxed out 

13 hours ago, Akumazeto said:

Hi guys. I am wanting to change over my stock tmap sensor to a omni 3 bar map sensor.  My concern is my current map is setup to go to 20 psi and I am wanting to change that to 24psi. But I dont know how to go about that and dont want to mess up the current setup for fuel and ign. Can I change the final entry to 24 instead of 20? Can the map go beyond the 20 axis points it currently has? 

I attached the tune file. Basically on e85 and petrol the max psi is scaled to 20 psi. I want to change that to be 24-25 psi. Can I Add another line or is the table maxed out the way it is? If that is the case can I change the 20psi line to 24 psi and have it scale from the line above? Sorry if this doesn't make much sense lol. 

6 hours ago, Adamw said:

Can you attach your fuel table.  Right click on it and choose import/export>export to file.

Ben-TVS-Master.pclr