1JZ Vvti PnP 240sx THWO pin/Can Lambda issues

240makeyouhorny

1jz VVTi in s13 240sx. I haven’t got the car started yet, still finishing up some wiring/turbo install. My question is, the thwo pin is used by can 2 to send temp values to the dash/ A/C, I assume I won’t be able to use this with the stock s13 cluster, but do I need to terminate the wire so can 2 functions normally? If so how would I do that? I have a can lambda wired in, used a terminating resistor between H and L twisted wires and used a 22uf 35v capacitor between power and ground. On PClink in runtime values it shows multiple can 2 errors and the lambda shows off so I’m trying to make sure I haven’t missed something installing this. I’m away from my car currently and forgot to take a screenshot of the errors, but I can do that later today. Thank you! 

Assuming this is a JZX100 plug-in?  It should work fine without anything special.  Im not sure if the termination resistor is actually needed as I suspect the JXZ dash interface we have connected to CAN 2 probably has one built-in but I will need to confirm that on monday.  Leave it there for now though, I have had other buses work ok with 3 terminating resistors connected .  Give us some photos of all the connections so we can confirm pins are correct etc and a copy of the tune.  

It is a JZX100 plug in, I apologize for not clarifying that. I got the car running on the supplied jzx100 pnp 7bar base map, the lambda is working, except for a code 26 which is probably either me needing to find a better power supply (going to check voltage at lambda when I’m back at the car) or I was looking at the code while cranking which is definitely possible. The can2 errors are no longer there so I’m honestly not sure what changed but it seems to be working now!

Thank you for the response and so far I’m loving this forum, reminds me of the old forum days before Facebook started taking over. This is my first experience with a standalone so I’m sure I will have more stupid questions to ask sometime soon.