Since firmware update

Bananawasp

Since I carried out a firmware update my mini doesn't like to rev when cold. In order to rev the car I have to feather the throttle to build up a little rpm before I can get high rpm. If I hold the throttle for more than a second or two the lambda reads mega lean and it cuts out. I have tried putting my saved map on buts its still the same. If the car is 95 degrees or above its seems to be fine. 

so something strange happened this morning when i went to start the car up for the log it only just start and was running terrible. i had to alter the top left corner of the map to get the car to run correctly it was running mega lean even with the warmup enrichment. but after around 20 seconds of running i had to remove the extra fuel i added as it was running to rich. I dont have a before and after of my tune only where i am at the moment. 

startup.llgx NM06MXF.pclx

Its a bit hard to help if you dont have any record of how it was before.  So you dont have a copy of an old map saved on your laptop from any time in the past?

The only thing that jumps out at me in there is you have zeros in the accel fuel cold correction table so you will be getting no accel fuel at all.  That was changed a long time ago though so that would only be relevant if your firmware was very old.

Also, if you were on some firmware version before 6.20 you needed to check your trigger offset too.

RvpM3Tp.png

It was a pretty old firmware version. im still learning could you give me an idea of what i should have in the 0 degree coloum of the accel enrichment and ill work it out from there?

Im still setting the ecu up and only have the one file im working on, it started and ran great i updated the firmware it then started behaving strange so i reinstalled the only saved map i had.