Extreme G4X No Injector Outputs :(

Kam

Hi,

Wired a standalone Xtreme G4X to a GM LQ4 engine and attempted to start with no luck;

I've got Cranking RPM, Trig 1 and Trig 2 , no sync loss...

Spark Plugs Fire on all 8, TPS, MAP, Baro, Coolant, IAT, Battery Voltage.. ALL GOOD

No Injector pulse on Injector Test Mode at all, the inj pulse and inj duty gauges stay still at 0 on testing, but they move on cranking normally but the injectors don't pulsate 

The fuel pump is not wired to the ecu and is always ON so no Aux Output is used

Measured Voltage between the Inj Output Pins and +12V, Key ON Position I get +6V and +4.88V at Cranking

What could the issue be ?

Thanks for the help 

3 hours ago, Kam said:

Measured Voltage between the Inj Output Pins and +12V, Key ON Position I get +6V and +4.88V at Cranking

There should be 12V on both sides of the injector with ign on.  Sounds like you need to trace back to the injector power supply to see where it is missing.

On 11/6/2021 at 2:19 AM, Adamw said:

There should be 12V on both sides of the injector with ign on.  Sounds like you need to trace back to the injector power supply to see where it is missing.

You mean both pins at the injector should have +12V with Ignition On ?

So it's clearly a wiring issue, I just was wondering why the "Injector Pulse & Duty Cycle" gauges are still on Injector Test..

Thank You

1 hour ago, Kam said:

I just was wondering why the "Injector Pulse & Duty Cycle" gauges are still on Injector Test..

Not sure what the question is here.  The inj status runtime will not show anything when you are running a test.  The test bypasses all normal functionality.

7 minutes ago, Adamw said:

Not sure what the question is here.  The inj status runtime will not show anything when you are running a test.  The test bypasses all normal functionality.

Shouldn't the "injector pulse width" and "duty cycle" numbers go up from 0 when in injector test mode ?