SR20DE (Non-Turbo - Distributor) not turning over, but wants to fire.

HaveYouSeenAWizardSleep

Hey, I have a Link Monsoon G4X configured to run on an S14 Silvia (SR20DE w/ Distributor) with the basics (S13 Turbo, Internal MAP Sensor, GM IAT Sensor, SR20DET 370cc Injectors)

I have verified that the injectors, ignition, IAC, TPS, and all important things are in working order through the Link testing features. The starter is a little stubborn as it seems to have been locking up the engine. Trigger scope checks out fine, and engine is reading engine speed while cranking. I had made small modifications to the engine harness, putting the Injectors, IAC, Trigger Sensor power on a Switched 12V+ source via a relay as they receive constant 12V+ from the factory. Aside from that the engine harness is OEM.

I took an SR20DET Basemap and changed around the Ignition and Trigger Settings to what I believe is needed to get it started on a Distributor. Any advise or help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

Basemap.pclx