Running Subaru EZ30R with V7-9 V44 plugin

JMP

Hi Guys,

Can anyone see any issues with attempting to run a Subaru EZ30R H6 engine with a V7-9 V44 plugin?

I'm looking to change out my current built EJ257 for an EZ30R and it would be great if I didn't have to purchase another ECU and make full-scale wiring changes to make it run.

My only real concern is with the Trigger 2 setup on the EZ30R being an optic/hall sensor, with the EJ using a reluctor. Will the V7-9 V44 plugin be able to handle the EZ30R optic/hall sensor on it's Trigger 2 input? Does the top-board in the V44 plugin have a 5/8V output I can wire for the sensor power and is the pullup resistor functional on the plugin for the Trigger 2 input?

I plan on adding additional wires to the stock loom for the extra injectors, re-assigning/repinning the Engine Fan trigger to a different output to free up Injector Drive 5 and then wiring the engine-side loom to run waste-spark for the ignition. Also plan to convert it to cable throttle with a PWM idle valve.

Any thoughts or input would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jason