link can gauge and aem wideband question

evo_gerard

Good day all, Season's greetings!

quick question. i have an evo 8 plugin g4x ecu. i originally ran my aem x series wideband via CAN to the ecu. i recently purchased a link can gauge. my question here is how do I treat with the 2 devices with different bit rates (aem is 500kbits/s and link can gauge 1Mbit/s) on the same bus (can2)?

At present the Gauge config is fixed at 1Mbit, although the device is capable of other bit rates it it currently not user configurable.  I have asked Gaugeart to add that possibility but dont know how far away that is.  Your only option right now is to run them on separate buses.  

thanks @Adamw will do that. Strangely enough when i tried to setup the gauge using the instructions i wasn't able to get it to read constantly. i was giving me initial readings and the freezing. my original bus has a resistor on the end as the aem X series wideband does not have one. it put the can gauge(without the jumper) between the ecu and the aem wideband. would that work?