Car continues to run after I turn key off

Badnews

So my car continues to run even after I pull the key off.  I have been trying to figure this out and found when I unplug the Boost Solenoid then everything acts as it should. I modified the link wiring diagram to match how I have mine wired below.  Also I have a Link Thunder and have the Boost Solenoid as AUX output #3.  In the diagram you can see where I have the power feeding them. Also I have a video on YouTube showing it.

Ryan Thunder Wiring.jpg

So I used to have it like you described in the video. Where the ignition switch fed the IGN, FUEL, and E-throttle relay.  But my fuel pump would never shut off.  So I added a "main" relay to feed the other 3 hoping it would solve the issue.  But then the motor just kept running and nothing shut off.

Being the fuel pump relay is controlled by an AUX ouput.  And with the boost control Solenoid on the fule pump relay it must of back fed like you said on just that relay.  So I think now I need to bring the EGO heater/Boost solenoid wire to the Main relay power.  The EGO/Boost are joined together inside my engine harness so those have to get changed together.  I'll try and report back if it worked or not.

To understand exactly. I used to have a Electromotive TEC3 previously with their "power harness." So I am reusing the power harness and just added a 3rd relay and fuse for the E-throttle. The diagram of it is below.  With the fuel pump output hooked up to my (fuel pump controller, EGO Heater, Boost solenoid, Clutch slipper solenoid)

I used the fuel pump output as it is almost no draw due to my Aeromoitve controller taking the load of the pump draw.  But like it is in the drawing, my Fuel pump would not shut off when the ECU turned off.  

SO I added the 4th relay thinking it would solve that issue but brought on this constant running issue. I thought by having a "main" relay that feeds power to the low side of the other 3 relays would make everything turn off.   I can change the realy wiring easily as it is not covered and on a panel in the car.  The engine harness part gets impossible.  I do have like 1 foot of wire exposed by the ECU connectors if I need to change stuff there. Here is a video of the previous issue. Just want you to tell me how this was going on before.

power harness.jpg

Did some rewiring and it seems to be working now.  I made the diagram to match my wiring pretty close.  Just locations of the fuses is wrong and I'd have to add a E-Throttle relay in there.  Video showing my wire changes and of the car turning off correctly now.  My only question is what do you think I should have to a fuse size on the main relay? Currently I have a 3 amp fuse in there.

Ryan Thunder Wiring.jpg

Sorry I missed your last question, looks like you have solved it anyhow.  I would use a 5 to 10A fuse on the main relay - EGO is probably around 2A and I have no idea what the slipper solenoid needs.  10A is about the max you want to protect the ecu in the case of a reverse battery hook up or similar.