Subaru WRX Ej25 won't start after shutoff

AUSBen31

Hey guys,

Posting on behalf of a friend. I assisted in wiring in a LINK g4+ plugin ecu into a friends WRX (the plugin was for a different model wrx, i rewired the header plugs to suit the ECU used)

Was inititally running fine, tuned up perfectly (260rwkw no issues whilst tuning)

A few months later he drove the vehicle onto his towtruck, towed it to get it corner weighted and now will not start. I have looked through the data via remote desktop and taken some logs whilst cranking (attached with tune file) 

It has fuel pressure, have individually tested each coil/injector in self test and he can audible hear them actuating. Has tested spark and it has it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ben

brianLATEST.pclr cranking 1 SCOPE.llg cranking 1 trig errors.llg cranking 2 log.llg cranking 2 SCOPE.llg

The cam timing is miles out, suspect the belt has lost some teeth or jumped a whole lot of teeth or something.  And not just a little bit, like more than 100degs... I suspect that probably means bent valves and all that too...

Here is what the trigger pattern should look like, cam trace is on the top.  Notice the single cam teeth (pink lines) occur somewhere just left of the center of the widest gap on the crank:

HEXk99r.png

Here is yours:

wco7NP0.png

Usually with the subaru set up

If wheels are strapped on flatbed and left in gear whilst strapped

What happens, the rock of car whilst moving causes the belt to jump on the crank sprocket thus putting out belt timing

Reset belt timing and do compression test, suspect bent valves now if been trying to start it 

Can usually run a 1 to 2 teeth out but lumpy