can setup of digital input from can switch board

rassie

I am testing the connection of a cancheked switch board called CFE18 to the Link G4.  I cleared the analog input without any problem, but the digital input has a bit mask item and cannot be recognized.

I also saw the stream data file of the switch board V3 of the ECU master which has a similar frame configuration in G4X, but there was no item of digital input only for analog input.

Should I think that such a feature is not available in linkecu?

Could someone lend me some knowledge?

Thank you.

A4C2E7A5-E8C7-46AE-90AE-AD0C3AC2C323.jpeg

0F7377CB-990B-41D3-AFC6-130FBAF3A815.jpeg

CAFD0B22-FF86-4E25-82D2-746D34E1AEC3.jpeg

Base ID+2, Byte 2 is what most would refer to a bit field - this is one byte that covers the status of 8 DI's.  Byte 3 onwards has only the same information but instead of squeezing it all into one byte they give each DI status it's own byte.  For example Byte 3 will be 0 when DI0 is off, or 1 when DI0 is on.  Byte 4 will be 0 when DI1 is off, or 1 when DI1 is on.  You dont need byte 3 onwards since you can get all the information you need in byte 2.  The data in Byte 3 onwards may be needed for a less flexible device that cant interpret single bits or do bit masks.