Fast Idle unable to get Close loop fuelling?

LEIGH211

Afternoon All just trying to get this 2JZ NAT running at idle so i can get some where close to road calibrating prior to rolling road.

It starts flairs and idles at 2000RPM and AFR is at hovering around 10.

I have 730cc injectors and template from 2JZGTE base file so was expecting to run a little rich.

1. is it the ECT lock out thats stopping closed loop lambda? 

2. Is the high idle due to the enrichment?

I hopefully will be able to find some time later to test but thought i would raise the question while waiting to escape from work. 

File/ Log attached  

Any thoughts  

Thanks 

Datsun 280zx 2jz G4+ Fury configured LI v1 .pclr Log 2022-02-6 9;25;44 AFR Control pm.llg

Leave CLL off until it is tuned.  As for the high Idle speed I would say assuming you have calibrated the throttle position sensors then you must have a big air leak somewhere.  The throttle says it is sitting at 0% in your log so it should not be able to idle at all with no air.   

According to you log, warmup enrichment is active. Your warmup enrichment table values might be too high though.

You need to tune your fuel, ignition table, idle control, etc. 
Don't rely on closed loop lambda - it is just there to make small corrections on your lambda target.