new setup and no trigger signal

efi265

hi i am setting up my new wire in g4+ extreme and cant get a trigger signal status in runtime or rpm signal ,also have run a trigger scope but dont no much about it tried a few things  still the same ran some trigger scopes and have logs .not much on trigger 2 .have a 36-1trigger wheel and modified singe pickup distributor ,haha cant tune it if i cant get it too run .engine is a fuel injected turbo hemi 265 in my old valiant .cheers Ross

Charger start tune.pclr

Be aware the GT101 is not suitable of missing tooth trigger wheels (it should be good enough to satrt and run but it will get flaky at high RPM).  However the GT101 has been obsolete for several years now so hopefully they have given you something that looks similar to a GT101 but isnt.  There is a GS101202 from ZF or a Littelfuse 55505 that are same footprint but are suitable for missing teeth wheels.  

Yeah thats a Littlefuse one by the looks.  The GT101 is quite distinctive with a black ribbon cable type wire.

You have used up all of your upload allowance so you will have to share your file with google drive/onedrive/dropbox etc.  Example how to share in onedrive:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoNjmbt65bY

Trig 1 is looking better now.  It looks like trig 2 is a reluctor but you have it set to opto/hall, so you need to change that.  

14 minutes ago, efi265 said:

hi cant seem to get a scope every time can i just click the capture button ?

Not sure what you are asking here.  Just click the capture button when the engine is cranking.  

Yeah looks almost useable now.  Trig 2 is hard to tell 100% if it is correct polarity or not but I think it is.  It will likely get a better shape and once it runs so do another scope when running to confirm.  Otherwise I expect you should have RPM and sync now. 

Sorry one more question .do I set trigger priority to trigger 2  or 1 i just read another forum trigger setup post and it showed as priority to trigger 2 , 36-1 crank trigger hall sensor and modified dizzy with reluctor .cheers Ross