bp/l facelift legacy

shrug

If one was to use a wrx 104/7 plugin ecu and repin to suit bl/p legacy is the canbus information available for the rest of the modules to be happy / the dash cluster to work? the ecu plug is the same 4 pin plug

Or is it better off going the kurofune piggyback route and using thre stock ecu for cluster and fans etc?

Just now, shrug said:

If one was to use a wrx 104/7 plugin ecu and repin to suit bl/p legacy is the canbus information available for the rest of the modules to be happy / the dash cluster to work? the ecu plug is the same 4 pin plug

Or is it better off going the kurofune piggyback route and using thre stock ecu for cluster and fans etc?

also is either ecu capable of controlling the quad avcs?

I done a brief sniff in a local JDM facelift BL/P and the CAN bus looked the same as our "WRX11" stream.  I didnt get to drive the car though, just sitting there idling it had all the same ID's, it didnt have the DCCD messages.  So I cant give any guarantees everything will work.  The Kurofune doesnt have that stream as it is only been added to G4X.  

Possibly our WRX11 ECU would be a closer option when released since that has 4 AVCS cams, the WRX107 ecu only has two cams catered for in its pinout.  Maybe a couple of months away.