IAT on AN temp 1 reads 150 celcius with with status OK .. no error

dohctor

Hello link team, 

requesting troubleshooting steps . 

I have a hc96+ connected to b18c1 engine loom for 1996 honda integra sir. All analogue volt and temp senors are showing "OK" status on run time menu. However , while my ect sensor on AN temp2 channel is showing realistic coolant temp of around 26 degrees. my IAT senor on AN temp 1 channel is showing 150 degrees C. worryingly , there is no error codes thrown by the ecu and the temp reading remains at 150 even when i disconnect the IAT sensor from the loom.

Let me know if you need any further info

Cheers

HI, Thanks for your response , but i worked it out, i had the IAT plug incorrectly plugged into the knock sensor.  (just running pre-checks before i start the motor). picking up correct temp readings now that i have swapped the plugs around :)

On a seperate note , what to do you mean my attach copy of tune?.. is that a file--> save as  and the attach the saved file, or ecu log export  (assume the former)

i would like to raise another problem i am having with my map sensor , would like to attach my tune for that 

Cheers

12 hours ago, dohctor said:

what to do you mean my attach copy of tune?.. is that a file--> save as  and the attach the saved file

Yes, the tune, calibration or map is the configuration file for the ecu.  It will have a .pclr file extension with a G4+