Throttle blip settings

TurboS52

Could somebody help me check my settings for throttle blip.  I have gone through everything and I must be missing something that will allow the throttle blip.  I have downshift for DI7 which is from the DKGecu for the DCT transmission.  The trans control module sends the signal for the correct amount of time I just need to set throttle blip % in the Link but I can see the DI7 being activated but no throttle blip.  I attached my file if anybody can check it out an see if I missed something.

Thanks

-Mike

4-7-22.pclx

Ok, I have found a setting that is labelled incorrectly.  The setting that is labelled "Cut Period", should actually be labelled "Max shift time", this setting is used to prevent say a failed gear shift switch from causing a gear shift from staying active forever.  So, set this to about 500-1000ms should solve your problem. 

sY6iJfU.png 

1 hour ago, Adamw said:

Ok, I have found a setting that is labelled incorrectly.  The setting that is labelled "Cut Period", should actually be labelled "Max shift time", this setting is used to prevent say a failed gear shift switch from causing a gear shift from staying active forever.  So, set this to about 500-1000ms should solve your problem. 

sY6iJfU.png 

Thanks Adam!!  It works perfect now.  I appreciate the help!

-Mike