Link Dual output TPS not working for DBW

HuxRacing

I have the Link ECU dual output TPS Sensor installed but i do not get full range out of the "sub" channel . If i set the TPS sensor so the "main" voltage is about .27v ( which is near the low limit of .24V), The sub channel will start around 1.05v and botom out at .24v well before full throttle. I then get a sub voltage error when calibrating the dbw tps. Any idea what is wrong with my TPS or a better dual output TPS to run?

Here is a pic of what I am seeing. The link tps might have 2 outputs but they are not intended to be used as a true dual output device. The 2 signals only overlap for about 15 degrees. The signal is bottomed out once you pass the range on either end. 

20220418_090358[1].jpg

Adam was the guy who recommended it for my application. This same sensor is sold by numerous vendors and just rebadged.

"The only advice I would suggest if you go for the S54 one is dont use the "TPS" sensor that is on the motor, fit a dual track sensor on the ITB's and use that for both sub and main TP instead.  Having the one on the motor is a ball ache to make work as the linkage ratio is rarely linear.  Link sell a nice universal dual track hall effect TPS.  "

Sorry, it looks like I might have steered you wrong there.  I just had a look at the one on my car and it is a slightly different part number than the Link one, I got it from another company I was working for at the time and I assumed we both sold the same one.  2832-811-214-911-00 is what I have.    The Link one is 2832-812-214-911-00.

It is strange the manufacturers data sheet suggests the only difference between these 2 part numbers is 110deg Vs 120deg electrical angle and shows the center of the electrical range is with the flat aligned with the cable for both outputs but that looks wrong according to your drawing.  I can say for sure on my one the 2 outputs are exactly opposite to each other over the same angle.  

0OkJyBq.png

2r0kHLw.png

9 minutes ago, HuxRacing said:

I discovered that what the part number does not tell you is the start and end angle value of the 2 patterns.

Yeah but the datasheet shows the "electrical angle mid point" is centered on the cable centerline which is obviously wrong for this particular sensor.