pas de signal rpm

its raçing

hello i have a problem on a subaru gt 2000 with an ej20 wrx sti engine i can't get a rpm signal i tried several subaru tiggers but nothing is working, no signal i must be missing information from the ecu can you tell me where the rpm signal is connected to theecu g4+ v5/6 thanks you very much

The DIP switches on the board swap cam and crank sensor signals between two pins.

If the DIP switches are set to Immob then crank sensor connects to B136-5 and cam connects to B136-6

If DIP switches are in "No Immob" then crank is B136-6 and cam is B136-5.

KSFBPec.png

it appears the ecu is seeing the trigger ok as you see the fuel pump and tacho outputs turn on as soon as you start cranking in the video.  

The ECU hold power is working correctly in the video. 

What is the problem you are trying to solve?  I will need a copy of the map and a log of it cranking to help much further.   

One problem I can see in your video is the MAP sensor on AN Volt 5 is showing 0.00V.  This would likely mean no fuel is being injected.  You need to check what is wrong there.  The stock wrx MAP sensor is usually connected to AN Volt 1.    

merci pour votre réponse voici la carte de démarrage, puis le capteur de carte je les ai mis en volt5 gnd et +5v de la prise d'extension mais pas de changement dans la carte pour le moment, mon problème est que je n'ai pas d'étincelle au niveau bougie, j'utilise le pignon sti vilo et le capteur de vilebrequin sti, c'est pas pareil que les poulies subaru gt,

Subaru WRX V5-6 G4 Storm rui.pcl

The log shows there is a trigger signal present, but since there is no RPM that means the ECU is not receiving the correct pattern it expects.  If you get no RPM with the DIP switches also in the opposite configuration then you will really need someone to connect an oscilloscope to trig 1/2 pins so we can see what the problem is.