Help with Fan control and 60-2 cam trigger setup

Warchild

Good day, kindly assist.

We are installing, or have installed a G4 R34 Nissan Skyline unit into a GTST Skyline with a RB25 engine swap.

1.) Kindly assist on how to control the engine fans , let's say to activate on 92 degrees celcius, and turn off on 88 degrees celcius.

2.) Second issue is that we have installed a Cam gear on the cab pulley, 60 tooth minus 2 tooth. It is a 3 wire cam sensor from a VW Golf GTI, but we are only using two cables. What is the setup that must be done PHYSICALLY like distance from the cam gear or gap size etc, and please check my config under trigger 1 settings and others if I must change something. Very difficult to start, revving very well, but rough and rich idle 

PLEASE help

R32-G4-Latest.pcl

Can 

7 hours ago, Warchild said:

1.) Kindly assist on how to control the engine fans , let's say to activate on 92 degrees celcius, and turn off on 88 degrees celcius.

Set the aux you have connected the fan relay to as below:  

bcZgkj0.png

7 hours ago, Warchild said:

2.) Second issue is that we have installed a Cam gear on the cab pulley, 60 tooth minus 2 tooth. It is a 3 wire cam sensor from a VW Golf GTI, but we are only using two cables. What is the setup that must be done PHYSICALLY like distance from the cam gear or gap size etc, and please check my config under trigger 1 settings and others if I must change something. Very difficult to start, revving very well, but rough and rich idle 

Can you attach a photo of the trigger wheel.  60-2 on the cam doesnt sound like a good idea, the teeth would need to be tiny and the output voltage will be very low.  

9 hours ago, Adamw said:

Can 

Set the aux you have connected the fan relay to as below:  

bcZgkj0.png

Can you attach a photo of the trigger wheel.  60-2 on the cam doesnt sound like a good idea, the teeth would need to be tiny and the output voltage will be very low.  

I have set that is you have explained, easy I know, my question is, since the RB20DET ecu does not have a fan out pin, must I use either the Temp 3 Temp 4 or Volt 2 or Volt 8 Pin ? I have GND,+5V, DI5, DI6, Volt8, Volt2, Temp3, Temp4