LInk E36 PnP XS Harness

My5t3ryM4nN

I'm planning out the additional items on my Expansion Harness, I'm looking to add an ethanol sensor, boost solenoid, manual boost map switch, and Can Lambda. Below I have a couple questions:

1. Can I power all those accessories off the same switched Relay? Main reason I ask is because the Can Lambda wiring diagram calls out a 10A relay for itself. 
  2. What's the best pin on the ecu to trigger the boost solenoid?
  3. There's also two can ports on the ECU, can I use one for the CAN Lambda and the other for a Digital Dash? Or do they both need to be daisy chained off the same port?

1 hour ago, My5t3ryM4nN said:

Can I power all those accessories off the same switched Relay? Main reason I ask is because the Can Lambda wiring diagram calls out a 10A relay for itself. 

Yep.

What's the best pin on the ecu to trigger the boost solenoid?

Aux 7/Pin 11 assuming it is manual trans.

There's also two can ports on the ECU, can I use one for the CAN Lambda and the other for a Digital Dash? Or do they both need to be daisy chained off the same port?

Up to you, either is fine.  

1 hour ago, Adamw said:

Yep.

What kind of amp draw are all these items taking by chance?(I got them all from link, outside of the switch) 

Main reason I ask is because I would like to put the AIM dash on that relay as well.

1 hour ago, Adamw said:

Up to you, either is fine.  

Is there any benefit to either one? 

Thanks for the answers so far