Plug in evo 6 issues

FIS

I'm having issues with plugin evo 6, the stepper idle and fuel pump don't work.

So I tested the outputs and noticed that fuel pump actually connected to Aux ign3 (AC Clutch) instead of inj 5. Strange thing when I changed Aux ign 3 function to fuel pump and pushed aircond request the aircond clutch engaged. Regarding the stepper idle issue, I tried to up and down stepper base position but the idle still remain at 1200rpm.

Hi

Which board revision do you have 1.1 or 1.2 and is it running the V88 or V44 top-board?

There is a note on the pinout information that on some applications the AC and fuel pump are reversed in location.

Is the stepper moving when it is doing the reset at key off? It should wind to fully open and then reset to base position.

To check the Fuel pump / AC connections you will need to use the test function on each aux out to check which is which.

For the stepper are you able to post the map as you have it set.

Simon,

Here is the result of pin test, fuel pump will only run if connected to ignition 3, with aircond clutch undefined (ign 3 goes to fuel pump), pin 22 ( aircond cluth control) = ground with ignition switched on, when ignition switched off it goes 12V

I also checked car's ecu wiring all seem to be fine and no modification, could you send TB V88 pinouts for checking purpose?

I lowered Idle rpm by closing air screw in throttle body and stepper works fine

Simon,

I have tried as suggested:

- The inj 5 won't work either for fuel pump nor ac clutch.

- The ac clutch pin 22 connected to don't know

I was just having another problem, I tried to down grade to 4.9.7, after switched off and on the ECU wont communicate to laptop, engine won't start anymore. Please help

Did the downgrade complete after the key was cycled?

If not you might need to rerun the firmware update again and then when it asks for the key to be cycled disconnect the battery and reconnect.

There might be some back feeding keeping the ECU powered.

You will need to trace the wire back from the AC clutch relay to see what pin on the ECU it is going to.