Mini G4+ PNP AIM MXL Pista on Can pressure sensors not coming thru

Mini34

Hi 

I’ve got my ECU connected to the MXL Pista dash and it reads temp, TPS, wide band etc but neither of the pressure sensor I have running to ECU are coming thru on the Can. 

I know the pressure sensors are working on the ECU as I can see them and also see them change values but if I set up on the dash I only see OILP and FUEP and no values. 

Any help is appreciated. 

cheers. 

Im pretty sure I have tested that for someone else before and found it was a bug in the Aim software.  I think it was solved by setting the ecu type in the dash software to "Vipec - CAN_BUS_BASE_LCC" instead of Link*** 

Try that and let me know if it doesnt work.  We do have one of those dashes in house that I can test if required.  

2 hours ago, Adamw said:

Im pretty sure I have tested that for someone else before and found it was a bug in the Aim software.  I think it was solved by setting the ecu type in the dash software to "Vipec - CAN_BUS_BASE_LCC" instead of Link*** 

Try that and let me know if it doesnt work.  We do have one of those dashes in house that I can test if required.  

Thanks for such a quick response and info.

I’ll look at it when next at the car. 

again cheers