97' Stagea S1 PnP or wiring needed?

Chi-Town

I will let @Vaughan reply since he probably knows the easiest option, but be aware the 4WD attesa controller will need a TPS signal which our plug-in doesnt have, so I suspect you may need to move a couple of wires or add a small external circuit to get that working.

Also be aware if yours has traction control the TC & slip light will remain on with our plug-in.  

2 hours ago, Chi-Town said:

I'm factory RB25DET/ 4wd, and manual swapped

GTT plugin doesn't have the TPS buffer for the Attessa computer like the GTR does so your 4wd won't be happy if you just throw a plugin in. You'll need to build/buy a buffer circuit or setup a spare output as an 'Analog output' style setup which is what I did for mine. Buying a little buffer circuit is the easiest, I didn't do that because I'm running E-Throttle  and so will have a different TPS voltage range on my throttle body than the factory one.

From memory pin 37 is the one that needs a buffered TPS Output on it, if you have a search of the forum you should be able to find this info on some other posts.