evo 3 link tps issue

evo_gerard

Good day everyone.

I'm have a little issue with calibrating a TPS. 

But first let me give a little back story. the car is a A174 lancer (rwd) and it has a DOHC 4g63T engine installed (RVR engine). previously it was running a factory evo 3 ecu. We decided to replace the ecu with a evo3link g4x ecu and redo the engine harness.

so the issue is, I'm performing the TPS calibration and its successful ie I'm getting 0% at closed throttle and 100% at wide open throttle. My issue is with in 0% and 100% i'm getting no movement in tps reading even thought I'm pressing the throttle gradually. it stays 0% for a while and then jumps to 100%. by this time the throttle isn't physically open past 50% yet. it stays 100% till i'm actually wide open. when I try closing the throttle from wide open it reads 100% even thou it past 50% physically. and drops from 100% to 0% as i almost reach fully closed?

Ive tried 3 different TPS and had the same result. I've checked the wiring also to double check that everything is correct.

Could anyone point me in a direction which would help me solve this issue? 

Sounds like there is little to no voltage change reaching the analog input pin.  Most likely a wiring issue.   Hit F12 to open the runtimes screen and go to the analog tab, you can see the raw voltage there.  I would expect to see at least say 3V change from open to closed.

LBMNlr2.png