link g4x launch control

Greg1987

Hello everyone. Can you guys please help me to set up my launch control on lancer evo 8? I did connect wiring and launch control is working but I have no idea how to set up those options. I am handy with the tune but this is actually first time I am setting up launch control. I don't know how much timing retard I need to set and what afr. I don't want to be harmful to the engine with to much timing retard. I am including screenshot what I did so far. Thank you so much!!

launch control.jpg

Yes I know afr is irrevelant when I am on limiter but how I can know if I am doing it the correct way? I mean if the car is not too lean or too rich? I can see my afr is going to 10afr when I am on launch control but like you said it is not possible to measure it.

Thanks Adam. I did couple adjustments today and it works good. I have one problem and question. I set up speed to 15mph so launch control should not operate above this speed but it is still operates. Even if I drive 60mph and I push the clutch and rev the engine launch control is active. Where should I look to correct this? Thanks

I will sent map tomorrow. Here is picture that I made earlier today. I was trying to change driven wheel speed source to left or right wheel but no luck. I think I am doing something wrong

11.jpg

Those settings are set to NONE I think this is my problem right?

zzz.jpg