Help setting up gearshift after firmware update (2004 STI, H pattern gearbox)

SimonSTI

Prior to the last firmware update I had the gearshift setup to Flat Foot shit on full throttle and blip on downshift. I was using a virtual aux that detected brake and clutch to trigger a blip of around 25% if I remember correctly, nothing fancy but it was doing the job for me. Can't seem to be able to get the blip on downshift back to work with new firmware. I went over all settings and tried a few things with no success. Any pointer or help appreciated. If you have a setup example you can share that would work as well. Here is a quick view of my current setting, I'm also including the map prior to the upgrade, current map and a logging session done during the last track and time event.

Here is the link to download the file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlShENwUdCOZgsIcFn-lfBQH-u199Q?e=OrPgPp

image.thumb.png.dec304ea10872da43df090ae30d2e405.png

All the shifts in your log are showing as "driven upshift".  This is due to a couple of reasons;

1. DI4 is one of the conditions for your downshift - but it is also the condition to request an upshift.  So when the ECU sees DI4 it is ambiguous whether it is for an upshift or downshift.  You probably got away with it in older firmware due to something like the order in which each shift type was assessed.  
  2. The drive/overrun source is looking at the TPS, so when you manually blip the throttle the TPS goes above your drive/overrun TPS so it is considered a driven shift.  This will probably work correctly when the ECU is doing the blip rather than your foot, but since you have E-throttle I would change the source to APS.

Change your upshift digital input and do it with a virtual aux similar to your downshift, but brake must be off.  Example below. 

cWGzktc.png