AC Pressure Switch instead of sensor

m3gusta

I have an OEM AC pressure switch wired to the digital input on my G4X Fury.

Is there a way I can convert this on/off value to a voltage in a Virtual Aux which can be used in the AC Clutch controls to turn off the AC when the pressure switch is inactive? Or is there another way that this input can be used to disable AC in the event the pressure is either too low or too high? 

Assuming your switch is a high/low switch meaning it's only sending an on signal to the digital input when it's above minimum pressure, and below a cutoff pressure, you can trigger the AC system or request via a virtual aux that has logic to include both a regular request from an AC on switch AND the pressure switch has to also be active.

Could you attach a copy of your current tune so it would be possible to make more accurate recommendations?

I believe your assumption is correct, I have a digital input that seems to be in an On state by default and my A/C was working as expected before switching to a standalone. 

That sounds like the approach I want to take. I can already trigger the A/C clutch on, but just want to make sure I'm taking advantage of the pressure switch to operate the A/C safely. 

S52_10.pclx