SR20de+t Constant Power?

Jlam15

Hello,

Just turbo'd my NA s15 and plan on using a Link G4X standalone. Currently the CE light keeps going from active to de-active and I see my FPR pressure gauge going to 35 to 0. From what I've read and seen, there are components that have a constant 12v power, like injectors and IACV. Could someone explain how I put them on a relay so they are on switch power? or is that even the issue? Thank you. 

Is the NA S15 wiring/pinout similar to the turbo one?  I just had a quick look at our S15 wiring diagram and it doesnt show any "hot fed" devices.  Injectors and IAC are both coming from the ign switch.  

How did you connect the ECCS relay?

Aside from not having the boost items and that the NA using a distributor, don't know much after. I haven't connected or rather don't know how to connect ECCS relay. One thing to add is that Link G4X I have is the 76 Pin one and not the 64 Pin. I do have the pin converter that allows the ECU to boot up and am using an s14-s15 base map. Could that be the problem?

The reason I brought up the injectors and IACV possibly staying active is from the video Jimmy Oakes did when he turbo'd his S14 sr20de and had to put the fuses on switch power.

3 hours ago, Jlam15 said:

when i turn the key to the on position, the ce light blinks

This is normal.  It is flashing the fault codes that you have present.  

3 hours ago, Jlam15 said:

and I can see my FPR pushing pressure through,

Im not sure what you mean by this - do you mean the fuel pump is turning on and off with just the ignition on?