Link keypad on G4+

Wiks

54 minutes ago, dibzer said:

CAN 1 with 1mbit/s. As soon as we switched the keypad to 125kbps it made the CAN Lambda, CAN Gauge stop working. However on CAN 1 when switched to 125kbps to see if the Keypad would like it, it shut off and didn't turn back on until with switch it back to 1mbit/s.

I'm going to buy another CANJST to put onto CAN 2 and dedicate the keypad to that only, then set it to 125kbps and hope that works.

Would you be able to explain why the keypad was lagging and shutting off randomly when we tried to edit something etc, is that because its trying to work off CAN 1 at 1mbit/s?

Ahh okay I fixed the keypad turning off, was a lose connection in the Deutsch connector. It hasn't turned off at all now so I think that issue is fixed. 

Can I have more help setting up a fan override? I made the GP Output but how do I connect that to the fan?

21 hours ago, dibzer said:

Can I have more help setting up a fan override? I made the GP Output but how do I connect that to the fan?

In the example I I did earlier you can see that it is a GP Output on Aux 9 so make the GP Output on the Aux output that you want to use to control the fan and then wire that output to a relay (ecu will control the low side of the relay coil) and use that relay to power the fan.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/30/2024 at 1:18 PM, Vaughan said:

In the example I I did earlier you can see that it is a GP Output on Aux 9 so make the GP Output on the Aux output that you want to use to control the fan and then wire that output to a relay (ecu will control the low side of the relay coil) and use that relay to power the fan.

You guys should make a YouTube video on it to show people how to set them up