G4X Fury won't power on, flashing blue light

m3gusta

I ran the battery dead on my car trying to get it off the trailer today. Long story short, it's down 2 cylinders and it was very hard to start it on E85 to roll it off the trailer. The voltage got so low that the ECU was resetting when cranking. I finally got the car off the trailer and have been charging the battery all day, and the Link G4X Fury isn't powering up at key on anymore. Battery is reading 13.75v currently. 

With key on, the blue LED is flashing instead of solid, and the aux fan is powering right away. Not hearing the fuel pump or any other outputs and I can't connect via PCLink. 

Probing pin 5 (+14V) with the connector connected and the key on is only reading about 5.5 volts. I'll try a different battery tomorrow, but is it possible I damaged something? 

The symptoms you describe would most likely be your main 14V supply (A5) is missing.  The ecu is getting just enough current through a back feeding aux to make it partially power up (probably the fan aux by the sounds of it). The 5.5V that you are measuring on pin A5 is actually coming out of the ecu - it is not a supply from the chassis.  

Unplug the ecu then check voltage on the A5 wire, then work backwards from there.  Most likely something like the main fuse blown.