Is it possible to implement a synthetic Dashpot function with E-throttle, G4+ Fury?

Pete_89t2

Greetings,

Subject is the question. I'm running a single turbo FD RX7 with a GM DBW throttle with my G4+ Fury. It is pretty well behaved and sorted now, but occasionally I'll experience a stalling issue when rolling to a dead stop from speed, especially if I let the clutch out and let the car roll to a stop in neutral instead of decelerating in gear.

Mazda uses a mechanical dashpot to slow the closing of the throttle on the OEM throttle body so it doesn't abruptly snap shut, but I'm lacking that with the GM DBW throttle, and I suspect if there were a way to synthetically slow the closing of my E-throttle it would help eliminate my intermittent stalling situation. Thoughts on how to set something like this up?

Thanks in advance!

There is a few ways to do that but i'd like to see a log of the stall condition if you can get one.  So we can confirm it is dashpot related, rather than jump in and add complexity when it could potentially be some other basic idle setting that is causing it. 

1 hour ago, Adamw said:

There is a few ways to do that but i'd like to see a log of the stall condition if you can get one.  So we can confirm it is dashpot related, rather than jump in and add complexity when it could potentially be some other basic idle setting that is causing it. 

Will do. May take me some time to capture the log, as it doesn't happen too often.