Fueltech ShiftKnob STRAIN GAUGE can be use With FURY X

Murg_e30

You can use a strain gauge to initiate the gear shift control function, but not that specific one.  The FuelTech shift knob doesnot have a strain gauge amp built in - instead they have a dedicated circuit to make it usable inside their ecu.  That knob is also not temperature compensated so not really any good for anything but drag racing.    

On 10/26/2022 at 2:28 AM, Adamw said:

You can use a strain gauge to initiate the gear shift control function, but not that specific one.  The FuelTech shift knob doesnot have a strain gauge amp built in - instead they have a dedicated circuit to make it usable inside their ecu.  That knob is also not temperature compensated so not really any good for anything but drag racing.    

I will use for drag racing 
Could you please suggest me  which brand of strain gauge is most suitable for FURY X 

12 hours ago, Adamw said:

I only have experience with the KA sensors and holinger ones, both quite expensive unfortunately.  Any analog 0-5V or digital output type will work - analog is preferred so you can adjust in the ecu software.   

Thank you