High ve numbers for lambda target

TOMMYFD

Changed my injectors have all the data given by injector dynamics my settings are all good but my idle jumps up and down from 700-2000 rpm and goes lean. The only way to have a steady rpm is to have extreme numbers in my ve table over 65% and has a steady 2000rpm with good afr. What can I do to get my iddle back.

Any help please

Your VE around the idle area is only around 30-40% in that map?  This is not high - typical would be more like 50-60%.  

For modelled mode the IAT trim should be turned off and the charge temp approximation needs some realistic numbers in there.  Use the example table in the help file.  

I suspect they wont make a lot of difference.  Turning off the IAT trim would add some fuel, but putting some realistic numbers in the charge temp table will pull some fuel out - so they will likely almost cancel each other out.  

More likely deadtime related if the VE is only exaggerated at idle and normal at higher pulsewidths.