What type of board is this? 7bar or none?

Robsevo9

Hello everyone I am trying to download a base map for my evo 9 and there are 2 options. One is 7bar and the other doesn’t have that in it, I’m guessing it’s a 4bar. I don’t know much about this ecu so I am reaching out to the pros to find out which one I need. It doesn’t say anything on the board btw..

2B5CAA0C-2FD4-4799-9A84-28520444D67D.jpeg

FFAB9AD5-8A6E-4C1E-8A47-B486FFE4C2A3.jpeg

The only difference between the two base maps is the MAP sensor calibration, so you can load either one.  Pretty sure that ecu you have is a 4bar one.  Load either map then check if MAP matches BAP in the software, if not then change the map sensor calibration to the alternative. 

5 hours ago, Adamw said:

The only difference between the two base maps is the MAP sensor calibration, so you can load either one.  Pretty sure that ecu you have is a 4bar one.  Load either map then check if MAP matches BAP in the software, if not then change the map sensor calibration to the alternative. 

There you go being awesome again! Thank you, I have no idea how to do so. I am trying to get this car running so I can finally get it tuned. Last person who had it really messed up a lot of things on it that I been fixing as I go.