Min Effective Pulse Width ?

efi265

sorry i have tried searching this up .i have id1000 injectors and am doing some flex fuel setting up .

whats is this ? and any idea what it needs to be please.

help file is not clear 

also with multiple fuel tables should my 2nd table be close too the first one  then just a little tickle here and there but ? Thats what i think i seen and heard at least maybe the case.I have had too add ruffly 40 % to the fuel table to make it run ,Cheers

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsueBbAiWzmW11YsWwo6QgRbi_Bv?e=0B14FH

• Set min effective PW to 0.125ms.
  • Set petrol flow rate to 950cc @ 300kpa and ethanol flow rate to 810cc @ 300kpa. 
  • Set fuel system type to FP sensor. 
  • Since your multifuel blend table only spans 0-80% ethanol then all your "multi fuel" properties should be set to values for E80 rather than E100.  Density = 0.773, FDTC = 0.00106, Stoich = 10.14
  • Turn off the IAT trim table and the 5D fuel table.  
  • Drain tank fill with petrol, tune table 1. 
  • Drain tank, fill with e85, Copy fuel table 1 into fuel table 2.  Check if afr remains close to target, if not you will need to tweak table 2.  

Fuel table 1 and 2 should work out very similar, often you dont even need a 2nd fuel table if the injector data is good.  Your current fuel table 1 doesn't look like a VE table at all, was that tuned in modelled mode?