Link Kurofune

Knox

Hello, I tried to start a mitsubishi outlander 4g63t with automatic transmission with Link Kurofune. Because of car is automatic HKS ecu pluged in like piggyback ecu and it works with HKS ecu, owner don't want to deal with HKS anymore and he bought a used Kurofune ecu. I upload a g4+ evo plugin map to Kurofune. Find the map sensor and tps and calibrate it, changed trigger settings to evo 7-9, turned of the pullups to off because of ecu wired in like piggyback. Car has 1000cc sard injectors so I lowered the master fuel ms from 14 to 8 (also 10). What I noticed is injector 2 3 4 is wired wrong (I will change them form pins) but anyway while cranking ignition goes off. I tried to change trigger signals edges, tried to turn on pullups etc but when first crank ignition comes only one time and goes. Engine did not work. Usually there is signal on trig1 and trig2 but occasionally trig2 has no signal. I captured a trigger scope, I think when I captured the scope pullups are on. I can't upload here there is very small space (why) so, I upload to google drive and ladd their links of tune and scope. Is there anything wrong with scope or any settings? Why ignition goes of after only one spark? 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/195ZnHv4NFz3kaSlEjevekzBpb_fZUZ_l/view?usp=share_link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vs4Axf0RH4GIMDwepsh-XH8uz8LtIxKY/view?usp=share_link

58 minutes ago, Adamw said:

The google share links are restricted.  Can you go back into there settings and change it to the option that reads something like "anyone with link".

I’m sorry. I just did as “anyone with link”.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/6/2023 at 11:06 AM, Adamw said:

That looks more like an Evo1-6 trigger pattern to me, give that a try.  

When I use trigger pattern evo 1-6, there is signal on trig1 and trig2. I tuned "off" pullups since this ecu is connected with oem ecu. But  engine did not work. I noticed that "engine kill" is ON and also there is no spark when cranking. But I couldn't find what causes Engine Kill. And I ask for verify, this ecu is Kurofune and I connect with latest version of PCLink G4+ software. and I open plugin base map in it but find the correct inputs and outputs. There is a cranking datalog, may be you can help to me. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IZT-3_fWbfZJXHVwne6QjaPgviOuLtjq/view?usp=sharing

Yes, with engine kill active there will be no spark or fuel.  This is because DI1 Ignition switch input is off.  If this is not connected in your loom then set DI1 function to off and also turn off ECU Hold Power function on Injector drive 8.

On 3/27/2023 at 1:38 AM, Adamw said:

Yes, with engine kill active there will be no spark or fuel.  This is because DI1 Ignition switch input is off.  If this is not connected in your loom then set DI1 function to off and also turn off ECU Hold Power function on Injector drive 8.

Thank you, issue was On level should be High.