Setting up two LSU 4.9 wide band sensors on G4+ Thunder

JohnGee

Hi everyone I am in the middle of setting up the two sensors for each side of my 5.3L LS V8. I have set up the C plug with the wires and now need to configure the PCLink. Do I just set Lambda 1 to AN volt 10 and Lambda 2 to AN volt 11? is  there a anything else I need to do? thanks in advance.

Are you saying you're using both internal lambdas plus 2 more lambdas?  Or did you mean you have both the internal lambdas being used, one for each side of the engine? The Thunder should have internal lambda 1 and 2 listed as discreet inputs under analog inputs.  As long as you don't have any other inputs selected as the Lambda inputs these should show up as Lambda 1 and Lambda 2.  You should be able to test them by setting them to "Run when stalled = Yes" and monitoring the lambda 1 and 2 readings via runtime values - but don't leave them in that mode for better sensor longevity.

I have an O2 sensor for each side of the engine (only2) I have configured the AN as per instruction. When you double click on Lamba 1 for example and you have to choose a corresponding title to it there is no LSU 4.9 on the drop down list, so what would I select?