Can keypad help

razzmtazz

A couple of basic examples below.

I have set button 1 up as a "simple button", I'll use this to enable launch control.  I have set up button 2 as an "increment button", I'll use this to step through 5 different boost levels.

For the simple button you just need to assign any unused CAN DI, I have chosen CAN DI 1.  You need to enable the latch on CAN DI 1 (so it is one push for ON, another push for off).  Set your launch activation control to the chosen CAN DI.  In the simple button settings, the "Input On LED State" setting allows you to choose what colour the button is when on.  

For the boost button, set it up and an increment button, max value to how many values you want and assign a CAN An for the input.  The "Increment button LED States" table allows you to specify a different colour for each boost setting.  The CAN AN value will be 0 at power up, each button press with increment it by 1.  Once it reaches 4, if you push again it returns to 0.  You can then put your CAN AN on one axis of your boost table or use it to switch between different tables etc. 

y6xKdVc.png