R32 GT-R PNP G4 battery voltage reading different from Linkecu

GodzillaMF

Hello,

I am having trouble finding why the Linkecu PNP G4 is suddenly reading lower voltage while driving causing issue to go into throttle sometimes to voltage loss. Has done  this before and now starting to do so. 

Equipment on Car electronic loads: 125amp Alternator 

Hotwire relay kit to a 525lph hellcat FP/ Spal dual electric fans/ AEM wideband/ Link G4+ PNP 

On a cold start and into idle, the ECU reading os 13.38 or more volts. On a hot start after driving it will be 13.02 volts.

Linkecu reading 12.3 to 12.8 volt cruising and then stopping to come to an engine idle it reports 13.01 volts. The big 3 wires are new and are 0-1 gauge in sizing. My whole wiring specialities engine harness is new and have a new 125amp alt and new AGM battery. 

What I did, while having IGN on :

Pin 49 shows battery Voltage of 12.4-12.5 probe with ECU connected and Link PNP reading 12.21 volts.  With engine run its 14 volts and Link PNP reading 13.38 volts 

Now moved to testing battery etc:

I have a charge and battery test and all passed. Cranking Voltage at 11.8 and charge test at 13.8 volts. Both Battery and Alt. are new.  I fixed an issue a while back for PIN 16 fixing pin 45 for Voltage loss which help the PNP stay on while cranking.

Wiring Specialities harness used a different ECCS relays other than stock. But I haven't had this problem before. What advise can anyone help with. Is this not normal for battery to be different than what Link is reading. 

I tested and yes it's within the spec. What I did find that since the Fuel Pump and Staged second pump on a relay which is hotwired for max Voltage to the Pumps and I run 2 two Fans; there is to much amperage needed to drive everything.  I was able to install a 250amp alt and took out my 125amp. Now, at idle the ecu reads 13.6 volts with everything running and battery volts at 13.84 . So I think we got it solved! I just don't think the 125amp alt could keep up. 

Thank you AdamW