Gear dropout during WOT

INSW20

My Gear Status seems to drop out frequently, especially during acceleration.  My road speed seems to show consistently, so I don't think it's a sensor dropout, but I've been wrong before.  5sgte with E153 transmission, using a hall effect cruise sensor wired to DI4.

Your log shows gear ratio values of ~125, 70, 45, 33 and I don't think I saw a 5th ratio where your basemap shows ratios of 130, 75.3, 51.1, 36.6 and 29.2.

I would recommend taking a short log of you driving steadily in each gear and repopulating your gear ratio table with the appropriate Gear Ratio Calc runtime values from that log

22 hours ago, Vaughan said:

Your log shows gear ratio values of ~125, 70, 45, 33 and I don't think I saw a 5th ratio where your basemap shows ratios of 130, 75.3, 51.1, 36.6 and 29.2.

I would recommend taking a short log of you driving steadily in each gear and repopulating your gear ratio table with the appropriate Gear Ratio Calc runtime values from that log

Yep, that seems to have fixed it.  Per usual, it's user error on my part.  =)