S2000 G4X and AIM MXS 1.2 Strada data jumping all over

TonyP

Hi! I'm new to the Link ECU and the forum!  I currently have a link G4X plug in ECU in my S2000. And I'm setting up an AIM MXS 1.2 Strada using the CANJST4 connector. I have the power and ground connected and the CAN high and CAN low. I followed instructions and set the CAN stream settings. The dash turns on but as soon as I turn on the car all of the data jumps all over the place randomly. Any help into maybe what to look into? 

Have you downloaded Race Studio and set up a dash configuration to receive Link can data?  Is the CAN output configured to send data to the dash in the link tune?  Post a copy of your tune and your dash configuration file and someone here should be able to help.

48 minutes ago, koracing said:

Have you downloaded Race Studio and set up a dash configuration to receive Link can data?  Is the CAN output configured to send data to the dash in the link tune?  Post a copy of your tune and your dash configuration file and someone here should be able to help.

Thanks for the suggestion here!  I went in and thought I chose the right protocal from Race Studio, but didnt know there were 3 options under Link ECU.  I just tried all 3 and only one of them worked, but it works!  Although it looks like some of my analog sensors are not working on the link ECU so I'll have to make another post if I can't figure it out!