1jz g35 g4x will not stay running

MGROFFZ

To start with I am uneasy clicking around on the link pc end. 
had my car tuned and running flawless. updated the ecu and now the car turns over but will not stay running. I am by no means technical with computers in general. A message does pop up about the E Throttle being disabled. (Not sure the status of it while it was running) I am asking on here because my tuner won’t contact me back, it is probably me not clicking the right selections and something right in front of my face!

any help would be awesome

I bought the ecu not even a year ago.. I’m pretty sure the tuner updated the ecu while it was on the dyno. Maybe my computer was in need of an update. (Link)
I do not have a timing light, and the 1j timing was dead on. 

Just seems super weird :/

Doesn't matter if the engine itself is timed perfect - The Link needs to know exactly where in the rotation the engine is.

If nothing else has changed other than you updating the Link it's highly likely it's just the trigger offset that needs to be set again (you can see the procedure in the help file).

But it still could be something else. Attach a copy of your tune and a log when you're cranking/trying to start.

You'll need to see if the e-throttle settings are working properly as well if you're getting a message about it being disabled.  That screen shot looks like it's running - so you'll want a PC log showing it start up and then shut off.

Here's a video showing how to get the PC log and Tune file.