When is next VTS update ready?

Twincams

I believe it's been quite a long time since some of us users have requested for changes in the VTS features, which will only be available in the next update. The last update was in 2013 and is it common practice for updates to take more than 2 years to be ready?

Am I the only one who is waiting, or has everybody else who's waiting given up already??

I feel that I'm being led to believe that only the i-series owners are getting any dedicated attention and support now.

Hi ,

the V series software is a very stable platform and has been for quite some time now.

Unless there are bugs found, the Engineers probably won't do any updates.

Remember the introduction of the i SERIES was due to the absolute limitations of the V series hardware being reached.

Unless a specific feature request is wished for by multiple people I do not think we will see any more development.

But this is just my opinion, not that of ELECTRONZ LIMITED themselves.

Remembering I don't work for them.

Simon may wish to elaborate.

Regards

Dave.

Dave is on the money.

There is no future development planed for the VTS as it has been superseded by the iVTS and I Series ECUs.

There will only be major bug fixes should any come to light.

Simon,

I made a request for a small change in the last version back in Jan 2014. It was simply to allow Map Delta to span into negative, which was previously allowed in the much earlier versions.

You were telling me the engineers were working on it, and so I have been waiting for this next update since Jan 2014. If it is really not the case anymore and is not going to happen, then please kindly let me know, thanks.

Dave is on the money.

There is no future development planed for the VTS as it has been superseded by the iVTS and I Series ECUs.

There will only be major bug fixes should any come to light.

Is it possible to fix bug on Ethrottle?

Ethrottle is not working in ON mode, even if engine is running (ecu sees rpm signal).

It does work in setup mode so i didnt want to make a fuss, but bug exists.

Maybe that is chance to fix all bugs and make fw update?

Hi Josey,
please send your PCL file.
Driving the car in setup mode is very dangerous, the safety limiting strategies of the ETHROTTLE will not function.
Erratic, unstable and unpredictable throttle control may occur.
So is the E THROTTLE SETUP passes all setup procedures.
What do you have your E THROTTLE TARGET TABLE Y AXIS set up as.
Regards
Dave.