modelled multi fuel and boost

efi265

hi guys i have dual tables for fuel,ignition and boost .i am wondering if theirs away to tell which map its running off .hmm thin i just worked it out .Is the blend table tell you so if its 100% its table 2 solely ?..i don't seem to be getting anymore boost it seems to be at the dc1 map limit ?is it using maps ? do i just need more duty Cycle perhaps ? i was worried because my ic7 kept coming up over-boost but that was set to 15 psi .so up that its a stock motor and i want to push 20psi on the e85. OK so next question >i have setup speed sensors and have configured slip control which i am sorting but i seen that theirs gear detection and have just tried setting that up .i have speed and rpm axis and ecu calculated .how do i go about making this work i drove in 1st gear and it picked it up then what do i do .i have set it too 4 gears .i tried to go thru them all but after the 1st gear i turned if off and it went from 1st to neutral .so i tried to do the other gears and i  went to second then neutral.i have and old valiant 4 speed .and gear detection would be mean as it shows up on my  ic7 .just need to configure it .thanks   attached is a log and pcl

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsueBbAiWzmW2BdySnUB04VLX_m8?e=5f9ZOM

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsueBbAiWzmW2BjlcSald_wGkGjH?e=u7oQo9

100% in the blend table means its using 100% of table 2.  Your log shows the correct duty cycle is being commanded.

For the gear detection there are instructions in the help file for the automated calibration.  The other option is just log a drive around the block through all gears then enter the recorded ratio for each gear in user defined mode.  Your attached log doesnt have much data for 1st or 2nd gear to be confident I have it right but it looks like it would probably be something like this:

MLAJ0eT.png